Sunday, February 03, 2008

Darkness, Darkness

Lance Keimig is curating "Darkness, Darkness", a huge exhibit of night photography at the Three Columns Gallery at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. The show will run from March 18 through April 30. The opening reception will be March 19, at5:30pm. The list of participating photographers is very impressive, and includes Tim Baskerville (of The Nocturnes), Troy Paiva (Lost America), Steve Harper, Joe Reifer, and many others (including myself).

When I was in high school in Danvers, just north of Boston, everybody wanted to get accepted to Harvard. I always knew that someday I would get into Harvard. I never imagined it would be through an art show.

(Dugout, by Andy Frazer)

My photograph "Dugout" (above) will be featured in this show. The print is 24"x18".

5 Comments:

Blogger JonH said...

Congratulations Andy! It's truly an honor, and I wish I could be in Cambridge to see the show.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on getting into Harvard Andy! The show looks great...a who's who in Night Photography!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I love the effect the shadow gives on the wall of the dugout, and also the concept of night photography in general.

Kodie B (tocard2@gmail.com)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's awesome! Congrats!!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best compliments Andy!!

Fulvio

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home