Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"Night Shots" Raffle Winner

The winner of the 2007 GorillaSites Night Photography Blog Raffle is Bill Jones, from Texas. As promised, Bill wins a gently-used copy of Alex Larg's book Night Shots.

(Byron Hot Springs, by Andy Frazer)

Thanks to everyone who entered. I received a surprising number of entries from South America (at least one-third of the total number of entries). I didn't realize that I had any readers from down there. But I'm thrilled to hear to hear about that. I was also surprised that many of the responders did not have any of their photographs available on the web. Remember everyone, you can get a basic Flickr account for free. So most photographers should have very little excuse not to start uploading, sharing and connecting with other night photographers.

This was an interesting way to connect with some night photographers who had never contacted me before, nor left any comments on this blog. Since I have plenty of other books to give away, I'll definitely have another raffle, or two, in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to getting the package in the mail.

Thank you.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home