Friday, March 14, 2008

The Signage of Negative Space

There's a new night photography blog available called The Signage of Negative Space. Instead of explaining the concept, I'll just redirect you the Welcome Page.

(Photo by Splotchy)

The photographer of the above image, who goes by the name Splotchy, seems to be based in Illinois. That's good news, because I'm not familiar with many night photographers in the Illinois area. The entire blog seems to be a collaborative effort of three photographers: Splotchy, PJ, and Freida Bee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Splotchy said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the link!

So far I have had a few contributors to the blog, but I'm continuing to try to find people from different geographical regions that are willing to document some negative space signage.

I have asked some people on the East/West coasts (and even a buddy of mine in Tokyo), but haven't had any pictures submitted apart from PJ in London and Freida Bee in Austin, Texas.

If you or anyone reading this would like to contribute some negative signage pictures, I'd be happy to post them on my site.

I have a publicly-listed email address on my profile where I can be contacted.

Thanks again.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home