Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chris Hondros - Photojournalism at Night

While many night photographers consider themselves to be fine art photographers, we shouldn't forget that successful photojournalists also need to work at night. These photographers often need to use improvised lighting to "get the story". The photograph below was taken at night in Tal Afar, Iraq by Chris Hondros.

(A girl screams after her parents were killed by U.S. soldiers", by Chris Hondros)

If I ever took a photograph that was as good as Chris' photo above, I would probably never shoot again, because I could never top that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger JOYAndLOVE PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Wow.... by far the best picture I have ever seen in my life! Thank you for sharing and great work.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually teared after looking at this photo. Tragic.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home