Monday, March 12, 2007

Night Photography Class in Boston

Lance Keimig will be teaching another of his great night photography classes at the New England School of Photography (Boston, MA) beginning April 3rd.

(photo: Lance Keimig)

Lance was one of my instructors at the Nocturnes Workshop that I took in San Francisco five years ago. He's also featured on my night photography documentary film The Night of the Living Photographers, which I have just learned has been un-hosted from it's previous video-hosting site (I guess I didn't check my film-making email account, and never paid the nominal annual fee). But, not to fear, I expect to have the revised version of the film up on YouTube by the end of the month.

You can get more details on the class here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home