Friday, September 14, 2007

New Book: "Nighttime Digital Photography with Photoshop CS3"

John Carucci has a new book available titled Nighttime Digital Photography with Photoshop CS3.

(Unknown photographer. Cover of John Carucci's new book).

At first glance, I have to admit the title is a bit misleading. I know that CS3 has a lot of neat, new features, but I didn't realize that it could take photographs. I thought you still needed a camera for that part.

OK, bad joke... I don't have a copy of the book. If anyone out there has seen it, please let me know what you think. If you want to write a short review, I'd be happy to post it here. If the publisher is reading this, I want to make it very clear that I have no problem accepting complementary copies of books and software (and even camera equipment, for that matter) for review. :-)

If you can't wait for the book, and if you would like to read some on-line information about post-processing digital night photographers right now, take a look at this great post by Joe Reifer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Reifer said...

Hi Andy,

Here's the link to my article on Digital Night Photography Exposure Balance.

Cheers,

Joe

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really interested.
I usally take a lot of night shot for architectural photography and hotel photography. I will buy it! thanks

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home