Monday, May 08, 2006

Lenswork and Night Photography

I just received my new copy of LensWork magazine in the mail today. The photograph on the cover of this issue is (drum-roll, please) a night photograph! ... By Chip Forelli.

I tried to find a thumbnail of either Chip's photograph, or the cover of LensWork, but couldn't do it. So, you'll just have to take my word for it. The photograph appears to be a barn and a few silos photographed under a fairly bright moon and some great star trails.

If it's featured in LensWork, you know it has to be quality work. I've subscribed to a handful of black-and-white photography magazines over the past eleven years, and I truly believe that LensWork is, by far, the best. I would go so far as to say that it's the best of all the photography magazines out there (both black *and* white [and color]).

LensWork is available by subscription, as well as from Barnes & Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home