Sunday, May 31, 2009

Levi Wedel

Levi Wedel has some interesting night photography on his website. I really like the series These City Lights. Levi is an MFA candidate at the University of Calgary, in Alberta, Canada.

(Photo by Levi Wedel)

Levi has another interesting Invisible City which features front-on night photographs of large store-front windows. It's another example of how night photography can make something as boring as a day time store-front window look so interesting once the photographer makes the effort to return and work the scene under nightfall.

Seen on Conscientious blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharodindu said...

Wow! Simple nice..great job...
I am also trying my hands in photography...just a button pusher. I would like to have your tips and suggestion to improve my skill...
my works are here...
clickandpics.blogspot.com

thank you

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home