Saturday, April 11, 2009

Alejandro Chaskielberg

I really like Alejandro Chaskielberg's Nocturama portfolio. You can see some influence of Gregory Crewdson's work, but Chaskielberg's photographs seem to have more action and movement in them. Chaskielberg is a graduate of the National Film Institute, and was selected by PDN Magazine as one of the thirty most influential emerging photographers. His background as a film director is evident in his still photographs.

Take your time browsing through his portfolio. There's a lot of very interesting work in there.

(Moon Walking, by Alejandro Chaskielberg)


2 Comments:

Blogger ms trouble said...

I just discovered him today, and searched to find more about him. My search led to you. Go figure!

3:32 PM  
Blogger B5 said...

I also stumble upon his work today and that lead to your blog. That's two flys in one strike :-)

I've been taking a lot of pictures at night and I love this kind of aesthetic.
ciao,
Borutpeterlin.com

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home