Saturday, September 18, 2010

Simon Cristen's Time Lapse Video

I'm currently working on my second night photographer interview. The next one will be with Joe Reifer. While you're waiting for that, please take the time to watch this time lapse video taken (mostly at night) by Bay Area photographer Simon Cristen.


(Screen shot from The Unseen Sea, by Simon Cristen)

I've been toying around with some night time lapse video lately, but Simon's work leaves me in the dust. I hope you enjoy it.

And if you haven't already read my first interview in this series, please check out the interview I did with LA photographer Tom Paiva last month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Canvas Prints said...

look amazing!!
thanks i am Totally impressed

11:25 PM  
Blogger boros1124 said...

Very beautiful! I always wanted to do such things, but unfortunately I do not know how to. Only in theory. Do you think this book can help me?
http://www.konyv-konyvek.hu/book_images/42a/999641042a.jpg

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Cheap online photo to canvas said...

I think this is one of a great blogs talking about photography. This one is not talking only photography, but a night photography very nice composition.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home