Friday, July 28, 2006

"Summer Nights" at the Blue Plum Gallery

Seven photographers will be displaying night photographs at the Blue Plum Gallery (41 Arkansas St) in San Francisco from July 28 through the end of August. The show will include work by Marc Babsin, Tim Baskerville, Andy Frazer, Susanne Friedrich, Mark Interrante, Mark Jaremko and Michael Koerner.

(photo: Andy Frazer)

I dropped off my photographs this morning, and I was very impressed with the location: high ceilings, long walls and lots of floorspace. Unfortunately, I was one of the first people to drop off work and I had to rush back to my day gig, so I didn't have a chance to see what the other artists will be exhibiting.

The reception party will be Saturday night, August 19th at 7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home