Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joergen Geerds

Recently I've been trying to combine my interest in night photography with my interest in panorama landscapes. Many photographers have access to PhotoShop CS3, which includes a reasonably good tool to automatically stitch individual frames into panoramas. Although panorama junkies often prefer to use more high-end stitching tools such as PTGui.

Today I stumbled across the site of Joergen Geerds, a New York photographer who specializes in panoramic photography, especially night panoramas of New York City.

(Upper West Side Backyards, by Joergen Geerds)

And in the interest of good karma, Joergen's site also includes a helpful description of his equipment and his working process.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Perfect!!
Extremely Beautiful ^_^

1:52 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Very nice shot. I like how colours and curves and lines in this!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Cristiana Laura Pantea said...

faina

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home